Come to visit, stay to explore - discover our rich contrasts.
If you're new to Halifax, we think you'll be surprised at what you'll discover here. On the other hand, if you consider yourself an aficionado of all things Halifax, we're willing to bet we can show you some things you had no idea we have.
You see, the Halifax County / South Boston area has a very unique mix of offerings.
- NASCAR and road course races or Amish buggies
- Ballet performances and water skiing
- Fine dining and home cooking
- Outdoor sculpture farm or indoor art galleries
- Learn to make cheese or learn to drive a race car
- Stay at a historic plantation resort or enjoy a Farm Stay
- Relax at a winery or compete in a game of disc golf
- Hike or bike the Tobacco Heritage Trail or spend a lazy day at a spa
It sounds cliché, but we really do have something for everyone!